We appreciate the trust you place in us when you give us your personal details.
Effective Date: May 2017
- Cascade Counsel Pty Ltd ACN 136 825 404 trading as Females in Food (“Females in Food, We, and Us“) is committed to protecting the information about you that we collect, store and use when you provide it to us on our website: www.femalesinfood.com.au (“Site”).
- We manage your information in accordance with the requirements of the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) and the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) which govern how organisations collect, hold, use and disclose personal information. The APPs also give you rights to know what information an organisation holds about you, and a right to correct it if it is wrong. This policy describes how we manage any personal information we have collected about you from the Site.
Personal Information Collection and Use
- Females in Food collects the following personally identifiable information about you:
- your name;
- your contact details such as your telephone number, physical address, email address; and
- information that allows us to process your payment to us, such as bank account details and credit card information.
What we do with Your Personal Information
- We collect, hold and use your personal information for a number of purposes. Generally, we use the information that we collect to:
- assist us in providing services to you;
- contact you or respond to your queries;
- tailor your experience of the Site and our communications to you; and
- send information about product launches and promotions, regular email communications or newsletters outlining news, services or events.
- We may use the information that we collect from you:
- to advertise our services and the Site;
- for our internal administrative, marketing and planning requirements;
- to compile and report statistics, with all the relevant personal and/or proprietary information de-identified prior to the completion of such statistics; and
- for purposes that are expressly permitted under any agreement with you.
To whom will Females in Food disclose my personal information?
- We do not disclose contact information about you publicly or to other third parties by us unless it is authorised or required by law, or as otherwise outlined in this policy.
- From time to time, we will also disclose your personal information (on a confidential basis) to agents and others that we use in the ordinary operation of our business, such as our third party payment body, marketing and promotion, user experience research and surveys, Site hosting and support and maintenance. We will only disclose your information to the extent required for the limited purpose of the third party providing services contracted to us so that we may service you.
- We may also disclose aggregated data (in a form that does not identify you individually) to our advisors for the purposes of conducting market and user experience analysis.
- Personal information that we collect from you will be stored in servers located in Australia and the United States.
- We may from time to time publish customer testimonials on our Websites, in social media profiles, on our Youtube channel and within advertising creative material. These testimonials may contain personally identifiable information. We obtain your written consent at the time the testimonial is recorded. If you want your testimonial removed please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Site User Experience Tracking
- We may use tracking software to review and improve site user experience.
- In particular, we may use Google Analytics Advertising products: Remarketing with Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Google Analytics collects data about our site traffic via Google Advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. Data collected via these Google products is not linked with any personally identifiable information you submit while on our Site. If you wish to opt out of the Google Analytics data collection, you may do so on Google’s Site at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
- We may use local storage objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 to store content information and preferences.
Social Media Features
- We may use your personal information to provide you with material, promotions and communications from time to time about services available to you from us, or from other service providers in partnership with us, or to invite you to continue to use our services. This information will only come from us. We will not on-sell your personal information to other providers without your consent.
- You may opt out of receiving promotional materials from us at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or by following the ‘unsubscribe’ link on the relevant promotional emails.
Protecting and Maintaining Personal Information
- We will take all reasonable steps to protect the information we hold about you from unauthorised access, use and disclosure, however we cannot guarantee that our systems and stored data will be completely free from third party interception or are free from corruption.
- Certain parts of the Site (such as those parts that require you to provide us with your credit card number) provides the ability for you to transmit information to our Site in an encrypted form by using secure socket layer technology (SSL). However, other parts of the Site are not protected by any form of encryption to protect information you send from your computer to us over the Internet. Further, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. In light of this, we cannot ensure or warrant, and do not warrant, the security or privacy of your personal information, including payment and account details. You transmit this information at your own risk. If you have any questions regarding security you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you use our Site to link to another site we encourage you to view their terms and conditions of use, privacy policies and security statements before disclosing any of your personal information on those sites.
Accessing Personal Information
- It is your responsibility to advise us of any changes to your personal details to ensure we can keep our records accurate and up to date. If you wish to access the information we hold about you, please submit a request to email@example.com.
- If you believe that the personal information we hold about you is incorrect, you are entitled to request amendment of such information. You may also request that we delete the personal information that we hold about you. Please note that if we delete your contact information, we may not be able to provide you with the subscribed service.
- If you request us not to use personal information in a particular manner or at all, we will adopt reasonable measures to observe your request but we may, to the extent permitted by law, still use or disclose your information if you subsequently consent to the disclosure or we believe the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or as otherwise required or authorised by law. If you know the information we hold about you is not accurate or complete, please notify us. We will respond to requests for access within 30 days.
- We will retain your information for as long as your subscription is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you have concerns
- If you have any concerns about how we handle your personal information or require further information, please contact the Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This document represents our policy as at May 2017. We may change this document from time to time to reflect changes to our information practices. We encourage you to regularly review this policy to inform yourself of any amendments.
Cascade Counsel Pty Ltd ACN 136 825 404 trading as Females in Food
PO Box 1202
POTTS POINT NSW 1335